Sunday, 1 February 2009

the rabbit hole...

here I am..back again for the...err..second time! loll..yes I took the initiative to start typing down my thoughts and opinions amidst my final exams (crazy!?!....yes!) and now that's all done and gone..waiting for my results next week..so far looking good..but things will be definite when time comes.

The next few topics I'm going to jot down here are kinda contradictory, well not in a big scale but atleast to the human mind and its stereotypical ways of life. It all initiated with AIESEC UK, inaugural conference, three hundred AIESECers from all over UK and a few from around the EU - fantastic experience, mind blowing exposure, some brand new friendships and an insight to thinking out of the box - well that's just the scenario that brought about the ideas but the credit goes to two individuals - Marcus Orlovsky and Houston Spencer - two damn good speakers! They drilled my head with concepts and ideas I've never thought about in my life! It was like The Matrix - take the blue pill, your back in your bed, you wake up, it's all a bad dream and you carry on with the typical life but you take the red pill, your part of the journey and find out how deep the rabbit hole actually goes...but I tell you..this rabbit hole is one hell of a hole! and that basically is LIFE!

When we think about life...the first question and often the most irrelevant..what is life? why?..why do we even ask this question when we're already here...a more sensible thought would be - okay..I'm here now...so what am I going to do with this opportunity?...the human mind is often stuck within the same four walls because of its initial (wrong) perception of what it encounters - this has to be overcome if you want to understand your potential and why you are here. Well once that's done..then we face the rest of the obstacles... religion..realm..creed..culture..race..geographical background..adulthood..teenage..childhood..relationships with others around us to the final and most important YOURSELF! each of these states constantly have an immense line of expectations from each and every one of us...is the human mind capable of handling this? do we have the potential to acquire this? are we so powerful to attend and standby what is expected of us? well the answer...in reality..is 'you standby the choices you make' ..understand one thing...I'm not here to ask the relevant questions and answer them myself..don't forget the man behind the keyboad is human too! By nature..I have a hundred and one questions myself..I can only look for the answers..and when I get them..it comes back to ground zero..whether I choose to believe them or not. The bottom line is...what we make out of our lives depends..and only depends on the choices we make under every situation at every circumstance - so make your choices wisely. So much is expected from us as humans, because indeed we are powerful...we are the most powerful of all that has been 'created'...if we choose to remain low..so be it..but again if we choose to rise up..I don't think there's anything that can stop us..because the only risk God has taken in creating the human is 'freedom of choice' where we can choose to reject God himself! Be wise, make the right choices.

No comments: